I'm sooooooooooooo bored! I've been puttering around the house all week busy with housework but, incredibly, getting nothing done. I can work for a little while upstairs before the kids get so crazy I have to move to a new location with toys for a while. But I've run out of ideas.
Yesterday we "painted" ourselves with frozen pudding pops. Ryan managed to not get too dirty, but Elijah and Ariana got pretty painted. They then got to cool off by rolling around and splashing in our little baby pool. Ariana showed some dexterity by climbing in and out of the pool. Who knew her little legs could reach that high?
I also got chocolate pudding all over me. But, alas, I did not take pictures of me covered in food. It's not as cute, and I didn't think anyone wanted to see that. :-)
Today I'm lost. Ryan and Elijah are asking to go somewhere or do something, but what to do? Is there anything fun to do at home that's easy to manage with 3 kids? I'm up for pretty much everything! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment