Ryan's always loved vacuums. He has a very engineering mind, and is always curious about how things work. He's the kid that'll take apart the bike rather than ride it. (unless I forbid him to take him it apart, then he'll break down and have fun ON it rather than IN it.)
He's recently gotten into playdoh, and drawing, and actually building things with his legos. Guess what he'll sculpt? Or draw? Or build? A vacuum of course. He won't draw people, or animals or houses. When we go to the store, he asks to go look at the vacuums. I really love that he volunteers (and does a really good job!) to vacuum the living room. It's kinda weird, but the kid loves them! I'm sure he'll grow up to be the next Dyson, or Hoover, or Bissel. It's my new retirement plan.
What can I say? Ryan's one of my favorite kids, and I love him. And I love that he loves vacuums. This is Ryan at 21 months old. Already vacuuming for Mommy. What a sweetie.


No comments:
Post a Comment