Wednesday, June 8, 2011

underpants: Why do we need them?

Elijah is 2 1/2 years old almost exactly. This week he's decided that he's a big boy and he wants to not wear diapers anymore. FANTASTIC. I've already done this once with Ryan, and he was slightly younger than Elijah is now. It's not easy... I think he might be ready, but am I? I guess I should suck it up and just do it already.  I should mention that I reward liberally with M&Ms for any good deed or non accident. If my children get fat, you'll know who to blame. And you'll even know where to find me; I'll be the one covered in chocolate next to my children. :-)

Next on my list is getting the boys to keep the underpants on. They love to play outside completely naked, but I keep warning them:
1. You don't want to trip and fall while naked.
2. You don't want to get a sunburn on your special parts.
3. You don't want the dog sniffing around down there.
and (do I really need to tell them anymore reasons?? Aren't the first 3 enough?)
4. We don't the neighbors to see your naked bodies.
At least it's warm enough outside that we don't need to worry about frostbite. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment