Friday, April 29, 2011

April... Whew!

Well, April is almost over! I'ts been a busy month. It doesn't really matter to me which month it is any more, since our schedule and routine stays so much the same. I would be looking forward to the warmer weather, but that seems hopeless now since it's suppose to snow tomorrow. I just can't wait to see the skinny little legs of my kids in shorts! Is there anything cuter? Well, here's the kids in their Easter attire...


It was so nice outside yesterday that all 4 of us went outside and had fun! The boys had too much fun. Trevor's been digging in a small area by the water spigot to see what is wrong with our sprinkler system. So there is about a 3 foot patch of dirt (and if the conditions are right, mud). Can you see where this is going? The boys turned on the water under the guise of getting Hershey water. haha. About 1/2 second later Ariana and her walker are smeared with mud by two giggling dirty things I can only guess the identities of. I can't really blame them; playing in the mud is awesome. And besides, isn't mud good for the complexion? Not that any of my super cute babies need it, but my skin could use good old mud therapy. It's been a long and draining winter. And the kids will sure be happy when they play outside naked and not get frostbite on tiny body parts. :-)
All I can say is: COME ON SUMMER!!! I can't wait to get dirty in the mud while planting my garden and nurturing my seedlings to life!! Just thinking of the yummy fresh veggies is making me happy!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I am a little reluctant to inquire as to what state of attire we may find you in when you are out gardening, "getting dirty in the mud." :)
    P.S. You write quite well.
    Korin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korin,
    hahaha! I can assure you, I will be plentifully dressed. I burn like a lobster in about 3 minutes even while wearing sunscreen. I also have a sun hat that my whole family could live under if necessary. :-) But sometimes showing a little skin is all a veggie needs to truly thrive. You never know...

    ReplyDelete