What I love about Elijah Gabriel:
He is always naked. His body is perfect! And cute! So why not never wear clothes?
He thinks he's a pirate. He calls himself a "pieret".
He can't say the letter "s". All those words come out differently. Like "topsign", or "tupid" or "prandals (sandals)", or "neeze (sneeze)" and "wetpurt (sweatshirt)".
He's a cuddle bug, and loves to give "700 kisses".
He's a fantastic little brother and a more than wonderful big brother.
When he falls down, and is in a bad mood, he lays on his back with his feet in the air like an upturned turtle and flails his arms until you come to get to him.
He pirate sword fights with everything he sees and loves to box people.
He's not afraid to speak his mind, and is unfailingly kind.
He's got an amazing memory! He's memorized Ryan's entire Cubbies book this year, even though he was too young to go himself.
This first picture is on Elijah with a pirate sword down his underpants, sitting on Ariana's horse using it a pirate ship. Sooo cute.
Did I mention he was cute? Here's pics of his perfect body. And yes, he's naked in most of them. What can I say? The kid knows he's got a good thing going on. :-)
I can't even tell you how much I can relate to this! My boys are ALWAYS naked. They literally walk in the door an remove all clothing. And Eli and Micah are SO much alike. It's crazy...are we related?
ReplyDelete