Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Socks?

Why can't little boys keep their socks on? And where do they go? My boys are constantly taking off their socks and losing them, only to complain later that their toes are cold. Being that they are so similar in size, I wrote an "R" or an "E" on the toes of their socks with a Sharpie so that they would recognize whose socks were who's. Now they are starting to learn how to spell their names thanks to the letters on their socks. I guess if I want them to learn to read I just need to write on everything with a red Sharpie.

In other news, "A" is totally done with her oxygen! The company should be coming by today to pick it up, so hopefully that's the first (and last!) time one of our kids needs to be hospitalized and put on oxygen. I've always been thankful for healthy, happy kids in a distant way. The way you can be only if you've never had anything happen to one of your babies. But I will never take healthy kids for granted again. Thank you, Lord, for restoring  my baby to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment